Last minute nerves and a classic mistake, And I made it!
My post here yesterday was about the final nerve-wracking 48 hours before our imminent Artists Open House show.
I also sent about 3000 emails to our list.
But on some of the emails I forgot to include WHERE we are holding the show.
I mean, I ask you...Ye Gods and little fishes...what a classic blunder.
So here is a nice photo of our house and the address.
This WHERE our Artists Open House is starting tomorrow at 11am.
Address is: 182 Springfield Road, Brighton, Sussex, BN1 6DG.
I hope to see you here.
You can see from the photo that we are not yet ready.
We open 48 hours from now at 11am on Saturday 19th November.
However, here is our check list to show that all will be well.
· Xmas tree, lights. CHECK
· Fire, coal, logs, clean chimney. CHECK
· Mulled wine ingredients, Merlot, juice, spices, large simmering pot with lid, glasses. CHECK
· Prize draw entry cards, prizes. CHECK
· Credit card terminal, paper rolls, phone line. CHECK
· Furniture out and stored, furniture moved around. CHECK
· Light track, spotlights, power. CHECK
· Hanging system, picture hooks, string, screw-eyes. CHECK
· Card rack, print browsers. CHECK
· Signs, bunting, OPEN flag. CHECK
· Gift tags, bookmarks, Xmas cards. CHECK
· Guest artists organised. CHECK
· Music system to play soothing background sounds and calm my nerves. CHECK
So, all we have got to do is….. HANG THE PICTURES, PRINT LABELS, MAKE PRICE LISTS….ETC ETC
We are open Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th from 11am until 6pm.
Then again on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th from 11am until 6pm.
Then again on Saturday 3rd December and Sunday 4th December from 11am until 6pm.
We hope to see you here.
Gotta go now … a few things to do.