10 November 2012 ... from the past

I have had another email from yet another collector who bought my paintings many years ago. It is always wonderful to get these kind of messages, I guess that they come in about once a month as people use the internet to search on my name. 
One thing that is surprising is that people can read my signature enough to use it to make a Google search. When I painted and signed the originals mentioned in this latest query I certainly didn't realise that there would be such wonders as a Google search 35 years later. 
These two kitchen paintings have travelled from Grappenhall which lies halfway between Liverpool and Manchester in the UK, to the USA where the owners now live.

Take note artists when signing your work ... create a legible and unique signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here;